The Walt Disney Company - Project Manager
January 2021 - Present
• Gathered and validated various post-production schedules and delivery dates to help build life cycle plans for current linear shows streaming on Disney+.
• Followed up with cross-functional teams such as Global Content Operations, Production, and Studio Operations to ensure projects were progressed through the Disney+ supply chain in a timely manner.
• Conducted risk assessments on various launch milestones and collaborated with fellow project managers to help streamline Disney+ global launches.
• Streamlined linear television to Disney+ supply chain by implementing project management tools and creating a central database allowing teams to access information of Linear shows going to Disney+ within a given fiscal year.
Petersen Museum - Digital Marketing Specialist
December 2020 - July 2021
• Planned and promoted digital campaigns and promotional incentives which helped increase user interaction by over 75 Percent.
• Organically increased social media follower rate to 50,000 followers in one month through the creation of a celebrity and influencer partnerships program.
• Curated and audited company website's SEO to help drive traffic to landing pages and ticket sales pages.
• Spearheaded the creation of a content library with over 100 pieces of both long-form and short-form digital content to help with museum education and social media engagement.
Pocket.Watch - Associate Programming Manager
September 2019 - February 2020
•Coordinated content programming strategies and operations across OTT and Linear distribution channels.
•Curated, staged, and scheduled content for distribution, including uploading assets and authoring of metadata per platform specifications and optimization best practices.
•Collaborated with the Audience Development team to develop routine video performance reports on a weekly basis.
•Analyzed over 100 videos weekly to gain an overall outlook on potential untapped markets to help inform overall programming strategy for present and future content.
•Created and maintained various organizational documents to help facilitate cross-functional communication.
•Proactively flagged potential issues and recommended workflow solutions to prevent a content bottleneck.
TikTok - Content Specialist
November 2018 - September 2019
• Responsible for reviewing and monitoring the content safety of short video products on the TikTok, and Musical.ly apps, thus ensuring their legal compliance.
• Developed, maintained, and implemented content security standards for both TikTok and Musical.ly communities.
• Engaged in the improvement and operation strategies of content management systems for all of Bytedance’s numerous apps.
• Collaborated and coordinated with supervising departments to handle contents violating TikTok’s & Musical.ly’s community regulations and ensured compliance with Bytedance’s operation standards in a timely manner.
• Drove awareness and understanding through communicating actively with TikTok’s & Musical.ly’s active users to improve user experience and settle any content issues violating Bytedance company policy.
• Conducted regular data analytic queries in order to track popular trends within the TikTok & Musical.ly community.
TMZ - Content Operations Coordinator
November 2016 - November 2018
• Discovered, documented, and tracked any bugs affecting TMZ’s Apps, Websites, and Content Management Systems to ensure a quality experience cross platform.
• Utilized problem solving and conflict resolution skills in order to set up workarounds for bugs discovered on TMZ’s websites, IOS, and Android Apps; thus, ensuring a quality experience for our users.
• Conducted user research utilizing A/B testing practices to improve website function and UX/UI elements.
• Analyzed, measured, and reported on major factors in order to influence organic search engine results or SEO.
• Worked closely with the marketing team to develop internal and external presentation materials and decks to communicate content creative direction, goals. and objectives.
• Curated, updated, and scheduled promotions in TMZ’s CMS System for direct ad sales
campaigns to boost daily unique visitor rates.
Those Guys Digital - Owner & Operator
July 2017 - August 2018
• Manage the day-to-day execution of social media strategy, including scheduling, posting, and community managing on various social media platforms.
• Created and launched Facebook and Google Ad Campaigns in coordination with clients social profile and website to gain awareness with their target demographic.
• Designed website wireframes, and mock ups using Photoshop and Sketch to clearly illustrate how sites function and look like.
• Determined customers’ needs and desires by specifying the research needed to obtain market information.
• Curated and deployed e-commerce and various other business websites for clients using HTML, CSS, and Wordpress.
KSFS Media - Web Design Intern
January 2016 - May 2016
• Analyzed user needs to implement web site content, graphics, performance, and capacity.
• Using Photoshop created graphics and design layouts for email newsletters, online banners,
landing pages, and social media accounts.
• Worked with marketing team, and content writers to develop elements in design strategy,
and visual concepts for internet communications.
• Copywrote and edited website content for SEO optimization.
• Monitored web traffic, performance and capacity to identify, prevent and resolve
Adobe Creative Suite
Social Media Marketing
University of Southern California
July 2021 - Present
Major: Business Administration
San Francisco State University
August 2012 - May 2016
Emphasis: Media Business